Scope of Service
Ecost Development Africa provides all functions associated with Quantity Surveying and Building Cost consultancy. These include: –
- Feasibility studies & Development cost forecasts
- Preparation of Cost Estimates & Cost Plans
- Preparation of Cash flow projections for forward planning
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Contract Documentation & Tendering
- Preparation of interim Valuations for stage payments
- Preparation of periodical Financial Appraisals
- Preparation and settlement of Final Accounts
- Contract administration and Financial Control
- Resolution of construction disputes
Effective project management is the key to any Project’s success.
The principal partner of Ecost Development Africa has extensive Project management experience gained at one of the leading Project Management firms in Kenya, where he was the Project Manager for several projects. The firm in this regard undertakes Project Management services to assist clients develop their investment dream to a viable reality within time and budget. The services offered in this field include: –
- Assisting client’s in the Development of their project brief.
- Selection of a suitable consultancy team to form the design team.
- Management of the design team in the realization of the client’s brief.
- Project Planning and scheduling
- Management of the tender process and selection of suitable contractors and suppliers
- Leading the design team in supervision of works in progress
- Updating clients on Projects progress through regular progress reports and Financial Appraisals
- Management and Control of the Project Budget
- Commissioning and handing over of the completed project to the client